Application Service Manager - Up to £75,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a global e-commerce organisation, based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis as an Application Service Manager.
The successful candidate will provide operational technical leadership and assurance, technical governance and management of outsource partners and ensure end-to-end knowledge of the digital platforms estate and its interfaces they will manage a team of 6 resources. The role is critical in ensuring the successful delivery of service to customer and users across Europe.
The Application Service Manager will have overall responsibility for Digital Platforms applications and infrastructure services, which includes in-house and externally developed applications and hosted services (on prem and AWS). They will also povide technical leadership of application and infrastructure services and work closely with third party suppliers to resolve day-to-day application and operational issues.
- A strong background in SaaS, servers, storage, network and cloud technologies.
- A balanced mix of business / commercial experience with excellent and deep service delivery capabilities and deep understanding of technology. Ideal candidates will have held successful senior roles in large scale, international service delivery environments.
- A self-starter, high initiative, innovative, creative thinker who pushes the envelope but can also work within a framework.
- Strong delivery focus: the successful candidate will be someone who derives their sense of success from bringing major services to production and successful, scaled operation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills including experience and ability to manage stakeholders spanning executive board members of very large corporations through to user stakeholders from the wider range of communities adopting digital business change.
- Accountable for the delivery of clear and accurate communication to senior management and the business community during all high priority Incidents in line with documented reporting processes
- The successful candidate will be a commercially aware, experienced leader, capable of working across an international business and providing leadership and direction to stakeholders and teams.
A successful candidate will have at least bachelor's degree level education in Computing, Natural Science, Mathematics or other numerate subjects. A degree in business or finance would also be considered relevant.
Apply NOW, with an up-to-date CV, for immediate consideration.
REF: IT Jobs, applications Jobs, Service Manager Jobs.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.