Application Service Manager, (Web & Mobile)- up to £70,000
Working with the rest of the Digital Platforms Team, the Applications and Infrastructure Manager role is critical in ensuring the successful delivery of service to customer and users across Europe and all of our client's destinations.
The Application Service Manager will have overall responsibility for Digital Platforms applications and infrastructure services, which includes in-house and externally developed applications and hosted services (on prem and AWS). You will lead an internal team of application technology experts. You will also provide technical leadership and assurance of our third party providers, whilst ensuring the day to day management of our technology services is aligned to both best practice standards and our client's overall IT strategy.
What We Are Looking For
A strong background in SaaS, servers, storage, network and cloud technologies.
* A balanced mix of business / commercial experience with excellent and deep service delivery capabilities and deep understanding of technology. Ideal candidates will have held successful senior roles in large scale, international service delivery environments.
* A self-starter, high initiative, innovative, creative thinker who pushes the envelope but can also work within a framework. The successful individual will be someone who is highly driven and passionate about going beyond the centre of the bell curve.
* A person able to work at high levels of abstraction and also get into details where needed and take a hands on, pragmatic approach to challenges.
* A highly analytical thinker, able to understand challenges quickly and work with their teams to derive and implement creative, forward thinking solutions that utilize technology, process and the team's talent's to best affect.
* Strong delivery focus: the successful candidate will be someone who derives their sense of success from bringing major services to production and successful, scaled operation.
* Strong stakeholder management skills including experience and ability to manage stakeholders spanning executive board members of very large corporations through to user stakeholders from the wider range of communities adopting digital business change.
* Excellent communication skills are critical, including the ability to motivate, persuade and influence as well as drive mandated policy at a senior and exec management level.
* Accountable for the delivery of clear and accurate communication to senior management and the business community during all high priority Incidents in line with documented reporting processes
* The successful candidate will be a commercially aware, experienced leader, capable of working across an international business and providing leadership and direction to stakeholders and teams. Drive, resilience and energy as well as the ability to take ownership of decisions under pressure and adapt quickly to changes in priority are all critical to success.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.