BI ANALYST DEVELOPER (SQLSERVER SSRS SSIS T-SQL), W London to £48k + pkg
Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer (SQL Server T-SQL SSIS SSRS) required to join a prominent land transportation company, based West London. You will be responsible for ensuring all data and analysis requests are delivered to a high standard - undertaking requirements gathering, design and development tasks in both database and reporting environments. The role also provides 1st and 2nd line support of the organisation's reporting and billing systems. The role offers an attractive salary from £35k to £48k plus package.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* A minimum of 3 years' experience developing in SQL Server 2008-2016(T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS)
* Knowledge of data extraction methods and analysis from OLTP and OLAP databases
* SSRS report design
* Ability to interpret stakeholder requirements and ask the correct questions
* Experience of data warehouse (OLAP) design would be an advantage
* Understanding of basic statistical methods (advanced Excel)
* Experience with importing XML files would be advantageous
* Desireable skills include:
C# development inc SQL Server CLR, SSAS, Crystal Reports, Agile & Test driven development (TDD)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Data extraction and analysis / to develop and maintain complex database queries
- Report design and development / development of new ad hoc and fixed reports and maintenance of existing report suite
- ETL development / develop and maintain processes that move data from various sources into SQL Server, including: XML files, Excel, CSV and text files
- System Improvement / to understand and apply data best practices and recommend future improvements that promote data quality and performance
Our client is a leading land transportation company - part of a large international group. This opportunity offers great scope for the right candidate to make a real impression on this organisation and its implementation and use of technology.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.