HELPDESK 1st LINE SUPPORT ANALYST - Manchester to £30k + Excellent Package
My Leading Client is a major international professional services firm - looking for a talented 1st/2nd Line Support / Service Desk Analyst to join its international team out of its new Shared Service Centre, base Central Manchester.
The role will assist with technical support to fee earners and associated support staff
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 7 / 2010 and Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016
- Strong knowledge of the latest Microsoft Office applications including:
* MS Word: Ability and use of styles, automatic paragraph numbering, section breaks, table of contents, footnotes, headers and footers, tables, columns, mail merge and cross-referencing
* Excel: Ability to create and edit spreadsheets, create and edit formulas, data manipulation (sorting, filtering, subtotals, cell concatenation, formatting spreadsheets and formatting for printer)
* PowerPoint: Ability to create master slides, format slides, apply animation and special effects, various ways to print slides, and how to insert objects, pictures and files
* Microsoft Outlook: Ability to set up delegates, grant permissions to folders, add services, modify views, troubleshoot profile problems, rebuild OST files
- Analytical skills needed to troubleshoot a variety of symptoms, diagnose problems, and test, recommend and implement solutions to technology problems
- Experience supporting enterprise applications in the legal industry is a nice to have (but not essential) - including Litera changePro, iManage, InTapp Time / DTE, digital dictation, LiveNote, CaseSoft
- Additionally, you should possess a Degree or Higher Diploma - or be qualified by experience - and desireable would be any Microsoft certifications (such as MOS or MCP)
You should be a strong communicator, be a solid team player and have a real focus on providing excellent customer service. Strong personal development culture - the client will support you as you pick up new skills
Call or Email NOW for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Re: IT Support Jobs
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.