HEAD OF CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION, Based in Hampshire, Salary £60,000 to £80,000 plus Exceptional Benefits Package.
A credible and pragmatic Head of Change and Transformation is required for an ambitious and highly prestigious organisation based in Hampshire. This is a strategic role for a candidate who has a proven track record of delivering large-scale, complex and multi-million-pound transformation projects.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity within the organisations IT professional services division to deliver a transformation programme of technological change. You will enhance customer experience and be a key driver to enable the ambitious 10-year IT strategy. You will hold a position of influence and work closely with the CIO and Director of IT along with other Assistant Directors as part of the Senior Management team to lead, develop and manage IT Services for this global organisation.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience of delivering complex Transformation Projects within a Higher Education or Public-Sector environment (ESSENTIAL)
- A demonstrable track record of delivering complex IT programmes and Change Management.
- Develop and shape the strategic direction of the transformation group, through creating a strategic roadmap over an extended 5+ year planning cycle.
- Strong people and resource management skills with the ability to lead large teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with a variety of customer groups to help design solutions as well as managing supplier relationships with third-party vendors.
- Contribute to IT budgetary planning as well as holding responsibility for a very large IT budget.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Head of Transformation and Change will contribute to the development of both new and the improvement of existing IT services and processes, as part of a large IT team (approx. 300). You will deliver strategic roadmaps with a clear focus on deliverables for the next four years. You will be a key driver in ensuring this organisations strategic IT goals are met and will be an integral part of the Senior IT Leadership team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right strategic leader to join a prestigious organisation and play a key part in an exciting IT vision. In return, the organisation offers a competitive salary, very generous pension contribution, 36 days annual leave (plus banks), in addition to a multitude of soft benefits. The organisation work with cutting edge technology and you will enjoy working alongside a talented and passionate team. This company has a positive approach to upskilling their employee's and offering them a genuine work/life balance within a dynamic and friendly environment.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.