INTEGRATION DEVELOPER - SOA/ Web Services/ SOAP/ REST/ XML/ XSD/ PL/SQL
£33,000-£42,000 plus excellent benefits including 32 days holiday + 16% pension
About the Role:
An Integration Developer is required for a renowned institution in Surrey going through large scale transformation. Working as part of the Integration team you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting system integration solutions based on the integration team development framework. You will liaise with the IT Project team, Solutions Architects and the business to establish requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation renowned throughout the country for their industry leading work. There is an excellent working culture combined with a true work-life balance.
- Design and develop integration solutions
- Create and maintain operational and support documentation for newly implemented integrations
- Manage integration based service incidents and change requests
- Proactively contribute to the support and development of existing integrations
- You must have experience of systems integrations and methods
- Relevant experience with Oracle SOA Suite or equivalent middleware platform
- Any of the following: Oracle PL/SQL, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XQuery, XSD
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.