IT DIRECTOR (Integration/ Merger/ Customer Service/ Relationship Management)
Salary to £90k to £120k + excellent benefits package
IT Director (with background in either Third sector/ Charity/ Housing/ Education organisations) required to join a Market leader as it goes through a period of transformation and change.
You will be responsible for the IT vision and strategic direction, end-to-end delivery of all aspects of the organisation's information technology service (inc technical systems, change & transformation, innovation, support and strategy), lead and manage a large IT team (50 people+, 6 direct reports) and direct the planning, implementation and management of change/transformation.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience working within either Third sector/ Charity/ Housing/ Education organisations
- Experience of Integration / Merger of two organisation's systems
- Experience leading significant IT Teams, numbering 50+ with at least 6 direct reports
- Experience leading functional teams covering IT Solutions, Architecture, Business Change, Infrastructure & Systems Support
- Proven relationship management skills, allied to strong customer service focus
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.