IT DIRECTOR (Third/Public Sector experience), Berkshire, Fixed Term Contract to £120k + pkg
IT Director (with background in either Third / Public Sector (or housing) organisations) required to join a prominent regional player in its market, based in its Berkshire headquarters.
You will be responsible for the IT vision and strategic direction, end-to-end delivery of all aspects of the organisation's information technology service (inc technical systems, change & transformation, innovation, support and strategy), lead and manage a large IT team (50 people+, 6 direct reports) and direct the planning, implementation and management of change/transformation The role offers an attractive salary from £90k to £120k plus generous benefits package. Following the one year Fixed Term Contract, there is a possibility this role may turn into a permanent engagement.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience leading significant IT Teams, numbering 50+ with at least 6 direct reports
- Experience leading functional teams covering IT Solutions, Architecture, Business Change, Infrastructure & Systems Support
- Experience working within either Third / Public Sector organisations (or the Housing market)
- Experience of Integration / Merger of two organisation's systems
- Proven relationship management skills, allied to strong customer service focus
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred - or qualified by experience
Our client is a growing player within its field, offering a challenging and fulfilling work environment.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.