IT Infrastructure Manager, based in Surrey, £50,000 - £70,000 + Exceptional Benefits package
Reporting directly into the CIO, this prestigious organisation is looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Infrastructure Manager with a strong background within Service Management. The business is a prominent and highly esteemed organisation based within beautiful surroundings in the heart of Surrey.
This is a Senior Leadership role which involves specific responsibility for managing the positive impact of the IT strategy for the department and for facilitating/managing change and the realisation of benefits.
You are responsible for the development, support and implementation of the departments specific IT needs and services to serve the departments specific overriding strategy. You will be working partnership with senior stakeholders from across the organisation.
You will deputise for the CIO when required and work with senior level third party representatives.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Substantial relevant management experience in a large IT Services Department, customer driven environment.
- Proven track record of professional service management in an IT environment.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and managing infrastructure to store high volume datasets.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Advanced understanding of IT security and Cyber security best practice risk management, BCP and data protection.
- Project and Programme Management experience in an IT environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of their sector. There is an excellent working culture combined with a true work-life balance. The company is socially aware and forward thinking, you will be working with cutting edge tech and all within a beautiful setting. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an award-winning pension scheme combined with generous annual leave and professional development opportunities along the way + many more!
Please apply today for more information.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.