IT PROJECT MANAGER, Based in Merseyside, £40,000 - £50,000 plus Exceptional Benefits Package.
An established and prestigious organisation is looking for an experienced and credible IT Project Manager to lead a major new project surrounding upgrading an electronic document and records management system across the business. You will work alongside a talented Business Improvement Team of PM's, BA's and Process Improvement Analysts who will provide the implementation of a major change and IT programme and project which affects different areas of the organisation.
KEY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Experience of managing large-scale business change projects in complex environments
- Experience of a Records System upgrade project
- Demonstrable influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of using Industry standard project management methodologies, tools and up to date PM techniques
- Proven successful risk mitigation and quality management experience
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Proven experience of managing sizeable budgets and excellent budget management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will plan, schedule and managed a core team of specialist staff who are dedicated to this specific project. You must have excellent stakeholder management skills as you will need to manage the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders and partners, delivering to timescales, budgets and contractual commitments.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Set in a wonderful location in Merseyside, this organisation is renowned within their sector and offers a true work/life balance with some exceptional benefits including an extremely generous pension and holiday allowance.
Our client is an innovative and prestigious organisation which operates on a global scale and a nearly £500 million turnover. The organisation has a reputation for excellence and are planning to achieve growth in both quality and scale over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity to join a business who are sector leading and offer a varied and stimulating working environment for their staff.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.