Programme Manager - Change/Product Selection/Implementation
London - To £60,000 plus excellent benefits
A renowned organisation and leader in its field is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team based in London. They are currently undertaking a review of an internal process that accounts for £350 million per year, the technology used to support this and the corresponding part of the website. The role will involve complex stakeholder management, simplification of the process, product selection and the following implementation.
- Establish programme governance and reporting structures, driving effective decision making from senior leadership through the development of strong options and clear recommendations
- Manage various key stakeholders expectations to develop a detailed business case for the programme and owning the case
- Plan and scope the programme of activity, owning the full end to end project plan
- Oversee the development, design and configuration of the new financial system, creating specifications, updated business process and integration plans and making recommendations as to proposed solutions to any issues encountered, working with key teams across the organisation including Technology & Change and Finance
- Significant experience of full life cycle management of complex projects and programmes with a budget of up to £2 million
- Experience of managing Change, Product Selection and implementation projects
- Strong and demonstrable relationship management skills
- Experience of a Financial systems implementation or production selection such as a grant management system
- Experience of working within Science, Pharma or Healthcare would be beneficial
If you are skilled in the above and would like to take up this fantastic opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.