An exciting position for a Recruitment Consultant has arisen within a highly successful and reputable specialist IT recruitment firm based in St Albans. Our boutique IT recruitment organisation has a friendly, yet professional, working environment where you will benefit from working alongside a very motivated and experienced team.
The Recruitment Consultants role is to provide support to the Account Director of our established Higher Education Practice. Our Higher Education Practice has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and due to the expansion of our client base (Universities and Colleges across the UK) we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to help support our work within this specific area.
We are looking for a confident, outgoing, customer focused individual who can strike up and develop candidate and client relationships with ease.
- Resourcing suitable experienced candidates for vacancies via LinkedIn, job boards and databases.
- Writing adverts for your roles and contacting applicants.
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
- Build and develop external relationships with talent prior to there being an active vacancy to build your candidate pool/network.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment selection strategies along with the Account Director.
- Conduct telephone interviews with suitable candidates.
- Arrange interviews with relevant hiring managers.
- Ensure all candidate communication is timely and positive/constructive.
- Responsible for part of the recruitment life cycle for a high volume of roles, identifying and presenting top quality candidates for each role.
- Helping to ensure roles are filled quickly with quality candidates.
- Promote, build and maintain positive relationships with all candidates, ensuring a great candidate experience and a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage feedback and ensure the appropriate communication goes out to all candidates in a timely manner.
- Help identify future business opportunities through clients and candidates within a specialist market.
KEY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Ideally experience in B2B/B2C sales, hospitality or customer services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner, written and verbal skills
- Hardworking, tenacious, confident and self-motivated
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- An outgoing and committed personality with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Proactive, creative approach to finding and building relationships with the best candidates
- A driven approach and used to working at a fast pace and with urgency.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a boutique IT recruitment organisation based in Hertfordshire. Over the last few years, we have built up a strong network of University clients across the UK who we continue to enjoy successful working relationships with. Our company ethos is to work with organisations as not just a recruitment service but as a trusted advisor.
A consultative approach is imperative and in return, the organisation offer an exciting opportunity for upskilling on the job, career progression and an excellent commission structure. We also pride ourselves on a friendly and flexible working environment where you will enjoy and benefit from working alongside highly experienced experts in their fields.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.