Siebel Developer - CRM- EAI/ SOAP/ XML/ REST
London - To £52,000 plus excellent benefits
A renowned organisation and leader in its field is looking for a Siebel developer to join their team based in London. They store a large amount of data and are a tier 1 for transactions so a fully functional and practical CRM system is essential for the business to operate. Large changes are being made to the CRM and the Siebel developer will work alongside others to develop and maintain the current system and face new challenges. There will also be a chance to gain experience of MS Dynamics when a switch will be made in the next 2 years
- Design and develop enhancements to the Siebel platforms in line with business requirements and the IT strategy
- Work in collaboration with Technical/Business Analysts to identify user needs, discuss capabilities and craft solutions; iteratively build a solution with the analyst and user as appropriate
- Follow the Solution Design and Development process, keeping within our standards, ensuring timely production of deliverables and approvals through constructive collaboration across all relevant parties.
- Work with Support Analysts and Service Delivery Managers to provide 3rd line support for production software systems
- Expertise in the design and build of Siebel EAI components, including business services, web services and integration receivers
- Understanding of the Siebel product set and CRM best practices
- Experience designing and developing to exploit industry standards such as XML, JSON, SOAP and REST
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- You will possess strong technical skills and have the ability to translate business requirements into best practice CRM solutions.
If you are skilled in the above and would like to take up this fantastic opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.