ANNEX 2 – YOUR LOCAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
How to contact your local supervisory authority
Country in which you use Eutopia' services or supply Eutopia with services: UK
Details of your local supervisory authority
- Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)303 123 1113
- Fax: +44 (0)1625 524 510
• Candidates – includes applicants for all roles advertised or promoted by Eutopia, including permanent, part-time and temporary positions and freelance roles with Eutopia's Clients; as well as people who have supplied a speculative CV to Eutopia not in relation to a specific job. Individual contractors, freelance workers and employees of suppliers or other third parties put forward for roles with Eutopia, Clients as part of an MSP offering or otherwise will be treated as candidates for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
• Clients - while it speaks for itself, this category covers our customers, clients, and others to whom Eutopia provides services in the course of its business.
• Delete – while we will endeavour to permanently erase your personal data once it reaches the end of its retention period or where we receive a valid request from you to do so, some of your data may still exist within our systems, for example if it is waiting to be overwritten. For our purposes, this data has been put beyond use, meaning that, while it still exists on an archive system, this cannot be readily accessed by any of our operational systems, processes or Staff.
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – a European Union statutory instrument which aims to harmonise European data protection laws. It has an effective date of 25 May 2018, and any references to it should be construed accordingly to include any national legislation implementing it.
• Managed Service Provider (MSP) programmes – Client’s outsourcing of the management of external staff (including freelance workers, independent contractors and temporary employees) to an external recruitment provider.
• Other people whom Eutopia may contact – these may include Candidates' emergency contacts and referees. We will only contact them in appropriate circumstances.
• Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services – full or partial outsourcing of the recruitment process for permanent employees to a recruitment provider.
• Staff – includes employees and interns engaged directly in the business of Eutopia (or who have accepted an offer to be engaged) as well as certain other workers engaged in the business of providing services to Eutopia (even though they are not classed as employees). For these purposes we also include employees of Eutopia who are engaged to work on Clients' premises under the terms of RPO or MSP agreements. To be clear, 'Staff' does not include individuals hired by Eutopia for the purpose of being placed with Clients outside of an RPO/MSP arrangement. These individuals are treated in the same way as Eutopia' Candidates and are covered by this Privacy Notice. Likewise, independent contractors and consultants performing services for Eutopia fall within the definition of a 'Supplier' for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
• Suppliers – refers to partnerships and companies (including sole traders), and atypical workers such as independent contractors and freelance workers, who provide services to Eutopia. In certain circumstances Eutopia will sub-contract the services it provides to Clients to third party suppliers who perform services on Eutopia' behalf. In this context, suppliers that are individual contractors, freelance workers, or employees of suppliers will be treated as Candidates for data protection purposes. Please note that in this context, Eutopia requires Suppliers to communicate the relevant parts of this Privacy Notice (namely the sections directed at Candidates) to their employees.
• Website Users - any individual who accesses any Eutopia website.