• This Privacy Notice explains what we do with your personal data, whether we are in the process of helping you find a job, continuing our relationship with you once we have found you a role, providing you with a service, receiving a service from you or you are visiting our website.
• It describes how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
• This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data of our Website Users, Candidates, Clients, Suppliers and other people whom we may contact in order to find out more about our Candidates.
• For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the "GDPR"), the company responsible for your personal data ("Eutopia" or "us") can be found at Annex 1.
• It is important to point out that we may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please just visit this page if you want to stay up to date, as we will post any changes here.
• If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Privacy Notice, you may have legal rights and, where relevant, we have described these as well.
• This Privacy Notice applies in relevant countries where we do business – although different countries may approach data privacy in slightly different ways and so we also have country-specific parts to this Privacy Notice.