Human Capital / HRMS
Eutopia has a strong track record of mobilising key resources for a number of high profile clients within the Human Capital / HRMS space. The Practice is headed up by Adrian Manistre, a commercially-minded Recruitment expert with a real focus on the Human Capital / HRMS sector. Adrian's experience extends across FTSE 100 multinationals, oil & gas, banking, insurance, telecommunications, law firms and government organisations up to 250,000 people.
Skilled in collaborating with business leaders and learning professionals has enabled his practice to become a key partner on one of the worlds largest Human Capital / HRMS programmes.
With Adrian's experience, he is able to offer a pragmatic approach to delivering key learning resources which stems from understanding client's individual needs and their overall strategy.
Recent Successful Assignments:
- GLOBAL HEAD OF ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE GLMS Programme Lead
- LMS DEPLOYMENT MANAGER Designing and implementing Learning Service operating models
- PORTAL DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST Global Content
- HEAD OF CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION Implementation of strategic HR platform
- GLOBAL IMPLEMENTATION MANAGERS Programme Managers
- PROJECT MANAGERS & BUSINESS ANALYSTS (Cornerstone OnDemand & Successfactors)
- STRATEGY LEAD / PROGRAMME MANAGERS Managing enterprise-wide Learning and HR transformation initiatives
- BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGERS Organisation Design and embedding of new processes
- DEMAND PLANNING - DESIGN - HR/L&D Designing and implementing Learning Service Operations
MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
Over the years, the Human Capital / HRMS technology space has become key to global organisations and has grown exponentially Adrian and his team have taken the opportunity to carve out a niche in this competitive and growing market and have become one of the few specialist recruitment suppliers in this sector. By way of example, Eutopia is currently ranked as the number one supplier for a global Oil & Gas conglomerate in its Human Capital / HRMS practice. Eutopia is able to fulfil all recruitment needs across the Human Capital / HRMS spectrum whether on a Contract or Permanent basis, the team having built an unrivalled network of key individuals globally which we can access on your behalf.
We endeavour to work in partnership with our clients, offering clear, concise communication, building trust and knowledge throughout the hiring and engagement process.
If you require any further details regarding our Human Capital / HRMS Practice, kindly email Adrian Manistre on firstname.lastname@example.org
PRACTICE DIRECTOR – Adrian Manistre
Eutopia’s HCM Practice is headed up by Adrian Manistre, a commercially-minded and experienced recruitment expert with a real focus on the Human Capital / HRMS markets – especially Workday. Adrian’s experience extends across FTSE 100 multinationals, oil & gas, banking, insurance, legal, telecoms and third sector organisations. Adrian is married to Camilla, a Communications Director at a leading Private Bank and, together with young son Oscar and Springer Spaniel Baxter, he enjoys parading through his village as a Country Gent. Despite his advancing years, he has recently taken up Triathlons.