2nd Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst - South Tyneside - Permanent £22K - £30K + benefits
My client is looking to enhance their established lively team with 2 x skilled 2nd Line Support Engineers.
If you have experience of working in a fast paced environment, have a wide range of technical expertise and are looking for a company that is willing to continually invest in you and your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
My client is looking for talented individuals with a wide skills spectrum, who are adept at taking ownership of issues and can demonstrate exceptional customer care, coupled with excellent communication skills.
You will be providing technical support for IT business systems, hardware, and applications through a mix of telephone, remote and, on occasion, onsite support.
Essential skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in similar 2nd line support role
- Proven fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive PC hardware & printer support experience
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Desktop skills and experience
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010/2013/2016/365 experience
- Windows 2012/2016/2019 server administration
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V or VMWare)
- MS Active Directory and Group Policy Administration Experience
- MS Exchange (2013/2016/2019) and Microsoft 365 administration experience.
- AD, DNS and DHCP administration
- Confident in working with both local and cloud-based backup technologies
- Networking experience e.g. VLANS, Routing protocols, Switch administration
- Azure experience is something that would be highly desirable
- A full UK driving license and own transport - on the very rare occasion a client site visit is required and pool transport is unavailable you may be required to utilize your own vehicle
- If you have prior experience of working within an MSP or IT Services environment this may be beneficial
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.