Application Support Analyst - Commodity Trading company - London/Hybrid
I am looking for an Application Support Analyst with solid 1st line helpdesk experience supporting business critical systems, who is keen to work in a fast-paced global commodities trading business.
The Application Support Analyst is critical in maintaining the smooth function of their bespoke applications and Service Desk Plus, a leading commercial software. You will be responsible for performing root cause analysis of application issues and creating corrective action plans following the ITIL framework.
You should have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, 1st line helpdesk environment and be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving and end user training.
My client operates in commodities trading/financial services and has a turnover of £600m globally. They are in need of someone with hands on experience working within this high-pressure environment that can provide first class support to keep the application working effective and efficiently.
- Be part of the front-line Application Support team resolving all 1st line incidents and service request queries.
- Ensure all guides and training materials are available and kept up to date in accordance with the latest changes.
- Ensure all incidents are acknowledged, updated and resolved within the defined SLA.
- Ensure problem tickets are kept active, updated and resolved in line with the problem management process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience using and documenting bespoke applications and the ability to become an SME for the application.
- Proven experience of working with ITIL.
- Some SQL knowledge.
- Experience with using ITSM tools such as Service Desk Plus, ServiceNow or Zendesk.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.