APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST, based in Hampshire, £30,000 - £37,000 plus Excellent Benefits.
An accomplished and experienced Applications Support Analyst is required for a prestigious and high-profile organisation based in Hampshire. The post involves a broad variety of cutting-edge work supporting the Enterprise Applications for this large-scale business and you will work with a wide range of software and technologies.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Proven track record of application/web support/development within an enterprise environment.
- Excellent competency in modern programming or scripting language
- Demonstrating tenacity to troubleshoot complex issues
- A quick learner with new technical and solving technical problems
- Support and configuration of Unix or Windows servers
- Experience of web server technology (IIS, Apache, Tomcat/JSP Container)
- Experience working to an ITIL standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with IT Security (desirable)
- Familiarity with Version control software (desirable)
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be the technical authority for the applications, providing customer support at 3rd line level for any customer incidents. You will work within a highly talented team to develop and building innovative application solutions, whilst taking ownership individually and working with the customer to provide speedy solutions to major incidents. You will need to stay informed of security notifications, software patches and prepare any maintenance required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are currently going through a major Transformation and Change programme with leading technology partners and work with cutting-edge tech. The organisation provides on-going training towards certification for their employee's and the role provides an opportunity to gain invaluable experience in industry-leading technology and infrastructure. The company operates on a large-scale with over 30,000 users for the IT and has a world-class reputation.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, then please apply NOW for immediate consideration or for more details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.