APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS DEVELOPER, based in Hampshire, £30,000 - £37,000 plus Excellent Benefits.
An accomplished and experienced Applications Systems Developer is required for a prestigious and high-profile organisation based in Hampshire. The post involves a broad variety of cutting-edge work supporting the Enterprise Applications for this large-scale business and you will work with a wide range of software and technologies.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work to high standards within a team of highly motivated individuals who are committed to achieving deadlines and customer satisfaction. Strong communication skills will also be key for working with other teams across the organisation and external suppliers.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Be a technical authority for the Banner 9 application, providing dedicated customer support and acting as a 3rd line escalation point for customer incidents;
- Any technical authority on Morphis-tech Frames and Morphis-tech Foundations, is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of application/web support/development within an enterprise environment.
- Applying tenacity and drive to troubleshoot complex issues;
- Ability to learn new techniques and solve technical problems;
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work as part of a team developing and building application solutions.
- Take ownership and coordinate with the customer and other departments, to provide quick solutions to major incidents.
- To document changes, quality test software and provide training.
- Propose quality improvements to improve the software development delivery processes.
- Stay informed of security notifications and software patches, support any planned maintenance as required.
- Working with customers to understand their requirements.
- Working with external suppliers.
- Documentation writing.
- Attend regular Change Management and team meetings.
You will be the technical authority for the applications, providing customer support at 3rd line level for any customer incidents. You will work within a highly talented team to develop and building innovative application solutions, whilst taking ownership individually and working with the customer to provide speedy solutions to major incidents. You will need to stay informed of security notifications, software patches and prepare any maintenance required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are currently going through a major Transformation and Change programme with leading technology partners and work with cutting-edge tech. The organisation provides on-going training towards certification for their employee's and the role provides an opportunity to gain invaluable experience in industry-leading technology and infrastructure. The company operates on a large-scale with over 30,000 users for the IT and has a world-class reputation.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, then please apply NOW for immediate consideration or for more details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.