ASSISTANT LETTINGS MANAGER - Residential Property, Vauxhall London
We are currently looking for an Assistant Lettings Manager to look after the day to day running of the letting's diary and negotiators. In addition, you'll be expected to build relationships with clients whilst managing and updating contact databases, utilising existing registers in order to obtain new business for my client - an international property acquisition and development company based in London.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Day to Day Management
* Existing portfolio management
* Staff Management
* New Business
REQUIRED, MUST HAVE:
* Level 3 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management
* Minimum 2+ years' experience in the lettings market around Nine Elms
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Enhanced negotiation abilities
* Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel and REAPIT a bonus
Monday - Friday: 9am to 6 pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays or as required (a lieu day would be offered in this instance)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Annual fixed Salary: £25,000-£30,000 plus commission OTE £40,000 - £45,000
Call or email me now for further information on this exciting role with this dynamic and fast-growing player.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.