BIG DATA ARCHITECT - AZURE / GOOGLE CLOUD / AWS - LONDON £80-£85K BASE + BONUS
Big Data Architect/ Technical Architect- with hands on experience in AZURE or AWS and some GOOGLE CLOUD experience required to join a prominent technology Consultancy and Systems Integrator, based from London. The role is a high profile technology consulting position, with high visibility at management level - offering an attractive salary plus generous benefits package including bonus programme. There is currently a number of high profile projects available across a variety of FTSE 100 organisations.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Strong technical Architect using BIG DATA / AZURE / GOOGLE CLOUD
- Core technical skills around Java, C++
- Hands on technical experience in Big Data implementation - full project life cycle from concept to build / test and production
- Experience in one or more of the following- AZURE, AWS OR GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORMS
- Experience in working on large scale projects and stakeholder engagement
ABOUT THE ROLE
Acting as Lead Architect, providing architectural inputs, guiding through implementationsProvide input to strategic roadmap / vision for Big Data as well as execution plans
SME in Big Data, Map Reduce, Hive and other related technologies
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading player in the technology Consulting space, winning high profile clients and projects and boasting double digit growth during the last ten years. It offers a fulfilling work environment, working in a fresh Enterprise Information Management practice.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.