Business Analyst - Contract - £450 - £500 per day - Remote
A Business Analyst is required for an initial 3 months contract to work with our Higher Education client. We are looking for a Business Analyst to help deliver work on a range of projects and to facilitate workshops and capture requirements.
There will be a wide range of diverse projects to get involved with straightaway. Projects will include a new research system, review of their HR Systems, reviewing their learning management system (currently Moodle), as well as a range of bespoke IT applications. It would therefore be highly advantageous if you have previously worked with a Higher Education institution.
As the Business Analyst you will play an active role in supporting the Portfolio/Project Management team. You will consult with a wide variety of stakeholders across the organisation, both internally and externally and create documentation necessary to support project development, audit and approval stages.
The role can be performed remotely, and will be OUTSIDE of IR35.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within Higher Education or Public Sector.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of techniques to enable requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Extensive experience of modelling and building business processes and conducting analysis of both the internal and external business environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working as a Business Analyst within an Agile, Waterfall and Prince 2 framework environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a Higher Education institution who are about to embark on a major transformation. Please apply today for more details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.