Change and Configuration Manager - Liverpool - Hybrid working
We are partnering with one of the largest employers in the area, an organisation of international repute, looking to a Change and Configuration Manager reporting directly to the Head of IT Service Management.
As the Change and Configuration Manager you will lead and be accountable for Change & Configuration Management Processes within IT Services, working closely with colleagues to co-ordinate activity across all departments and services. Building and developing strong working relationships you will work collaboratively with many key stakeholders across IT Services and Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
Our client is widely acknowledged as a leader in their field, supporting over 30,000 unique users. They have a genuine commitment to training and development and fer additional training support. In addition to this, they also offer some great benefits, including 21% pension contribution and in excess of 40 days leave in total during the year, including bank holidays.
Key skills and experience required:
- You will have proven experience of working within a Change and Configuration Management role or Team
- Experience of working within an IT support environment
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience of Change management control and acceptance into service
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels and experience of customer-focused service delivery
- Proven experience of defining and maintaining standards, planning and policy development
- Ideally you will have an ITIL 4 Advanced Qualification or ITIL V3 Expert, ITIL V2 Practitioner or BCS Specialist Certificate in Change Management or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong customer focus - demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs and consistent in the delivery of service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to balance conflicting deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good Knowledge and understanding of an IT environment
This is an amazing opportunity to join IT Services, as they embark upon a new strategy to deliver a new TOM, which will result in the delivery of a number of significant digital & technology initiatives. This new model will result in huge investment within both IT Services, and the department itself, as they move to a modern, collaborative working space.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.