CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST - CISCO CUCM, Manchester - competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client is a major international professional services firm - looking for a talented Applications Engineer / Analyst skilled in PowerShell/ Cisco CUCM Call Manager, Jabber, VOIP to join its international team out of its new Shared Service Centre. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of software and hardware solutions for all facets of the business. You will be responsible for the installation, development/improvement, maintenance, and support of enterprise applications from the front-end user interface to back-end platforms. The Analyst, as part of a global support team, will be required to ensure the best possible platform to our client's global user-base, with particular emphasis on availability, performance, leading edge features and functionality. This exciting role will be based out of the client's Shared Service Centre, based central Manchester and pays an attractive salary along with a generous package (to include bonus).
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Telco/Cisco experience with strong understanding and background with Cisco Unified Communication Manager CUCM (Call Manager), Cisco Jabber and VoIP/SIP communication technologies.
- Competent knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Scripting/Automation (PowerShell), and various other desktop software solution
- Experience installing, maintaining, and supporting enterprise scale applications and their constituent database back end platforms required.
- Experience with maintaining, administering, and supporting MS SQL server platforms is desired, including, but not limited to, supporting 3rd party data interfaces.
- Broad experience in supporting both Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems.
- Experience in PC software, operating systems and hardware support role is required. Including experience in technical documentation, installations, scripting and upgrades
- Good experience working within a Microsoft Active Directory and Server environment required
- Experience supporting enterprise applications in the legal/financial industry is desirable but not essential - including applications such as time keeping, expense management, document management systems and workflow systems
Additionally, you should possess a degree or higher diploma - or be qualified by experience - as well as possess Microsoft certifications (MCTS, MCITPS or MCSA). You should be a strong communicator, be a solid team player and have a customer service focus. Strong personal development culture - the client will support you as you pick up new skills.
Call or Email NOW for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.