CITRIX / INFRASTRUCTURE 3rd LINE ENGINEER, W London £50k-£65k + bonus
Citrix 3rd Line Engineer (with strong Windows / Exchange AD / SAN Storage / VMWare infrastructure experience) required to join our prominent client, based in its West London headquarters. You will be responsible for managing its large-scale Citrix estate, as well as providing general IT 3rd line infrastructure support and work on projects. The role offers an attractive salary to £65k plus bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Minimum 5 years experience of deploying, supporting and maintaining Citrix (XenApp 7.7 / 7.x infrastructures) in a large multi-site environment
- 3-5 years experience provisioning virtual machines through Machine Creation Services / StoreFront, RDS licencing
- Experience of configuration, supporting and troubleshooting of Citrix NetScaler - Gateway and Load Balancing services
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Excellent experience supporting Windows 7 and above; Office 2010 and above; Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory and Group Policies; IIS, MS Exchange 2010 and above; VMware vSphere, RDS
- Experience configuring and managing SAN storage systems; iSCSI and NFS.
- Citrix CCP-V / CCE-V essential, Microsoft MCSE desirable, VMware VCP desirable
- Experience of managing and troubleshooting Citrix Profile Management, Folder Redirection.
Our client is a leading player in its field - and the role offers great scope for the right candidate to make a real impression on this organisation.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration or call me if you have any questions.
Ref: Citrix jobs, Engineer jobs
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.