CRM Solution Architect - Salesforce - to £75,000 London with Hybrid Flexible Working
We have a unique opportunity for a Solution Architect with experience in CRM (Salesforce preferred or Dynamics or similar) and Marketing. You would be joining an organisation famed for the work they undertake which positively impacts millions in the UK and YOUR contribution would make a real world difference.
Engagement with their supporters and the people they work with is key to their success and this role would contribute to this.
You would be responsible for implementing future technology architecture supporting and advising on initiatives aligned with their Marketing, Fundraising and Engagement (MFE) product portfolios. This role will initially focus on CRM (Salesforce implementation) and Marketing (Adobe Campaign and other new platforms).
On offer is a highly flexible working environment, some excellent benefits and a commitment from our client as to ongoing professional development.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Lead architectural design across multiple domains (business/operations, information/data, application, infrastructure) to ensure their technology estate is coherent, effective, and constantly evolving to meet their changing needs (such as their ongoing shift into cloud-based environments).
- Focus on initiatives in their Marketing, Fundraising and Engagement product portfolios including: Salesforce implementation, contact centre solution implementation, updating their Adobe Campaign email marketing platform and implementing other marketing automation tools
- Contribute to the definition of key architectural changes and their phasing, as well as providing assurance processes around their implementation.
Key skills and experience required:
- Practical experience of working across multiple architecture domains (business/operations, information/data, application, infrastructure)
- Experience architecting solutions for a Salesforce implementation, ideally coupled with a marketing platform such as Adobe Campaign (experience in other CRM platforms may also be considered)
- Able to build, and mediate, stakeholder relationships across all levels to facilitate discussions and creating buy-in
Apply now for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.