CYBERARK ADMINISTRATOR, MANCHESTER to £65,000 plus Pkg & Bonus
A CyberArk Administrator (with experience of Active Directory AD / Networking as an Engineer or Administrator) is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. You will be responsible for actively managing privileged network, operating system and application accounts and access, as well as serving as a system expert on the firm's CyberArk software. You will be responsible for helping to meet the firm's policies and initiatives and security best practices - and have an understanding of how the firm manages its information and will act as an expert resource for access management. The role offer an attractive salary to £65,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* Knowledge and proficiency with CyberArk software and technology or similar technologies required as an Administrator
* Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm with courtesy and tact
* Knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows XP and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), iManage/Interwoven DeskSite and WorkShare Professional
* Three years relevant experience with Active Directory and networking desired
* Exhibits an advanced ability to perceive and analyse problems and develop alternative strategies to solve them
* Knowledge of project management principle
* Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor's degree or Diploma of Higher Education (or be qualified by experience)
* Successful candidates will be willing to obtain additional security-related degrees or certifications deemed helpful by the firm
ROLE & MAIN REPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, administration and troubleshooting of the firm's privileged access control software (CyberArk)
Administers, monitors, and maintains privileged rights and permissions for the network, systems, and applications within CyberArk
Works collaboratively with the team responsible for Active Directory administration to ensure effective implementation and integration of security standards for privileged accounts
Identifies and implements best practices for privileged account management, access requests and registration
Stays abreast of current and new hardware, tools, technologies, and market trends as they relate to security, their use at the firm and the legal market in general
Develops reporting and implements monitoring processes around privileged access controls
Identifies security concerns and raises to senior staff for remediation
Assists with the development of firmwide internal policies, procedures, and guidelines for privileged access.
Supports training efforts for both privileged access concepts generally, and CyberArk use specifically.
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.