DATA ANALYST / MIGRATION SPECIALIST - LONDON - to £45K plus exceptional benefits
Our internationally renowned client is looking to a talented DATA ANALYST, with proven experieince in Data Migration, to join them them on an initial 2 year fixed term contract opportunity. This is to join a specialist team engaged to undertake an ambitious programme looking to overhaul their entire data structure.
Responsible for co-ordinating the permanent migration of data between legacy data models to new data models, you will be fundamental in ensuring that data structures are evaluated for future readiness. This will encompass all types of data, making this available for analysis, marketing, reporting and insight work. You will act as the SME on migration.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of SQL and SSIS
- Proven experience of data migrations across multiple lines of business and information systems
- Experience of ensuring data management standards are maintained across the affected teams
- Evidence of data risk management
- Knowledge of developing data quality measurement and reporting frameworks
- Proven experience of having worked on other large scale data projects
Apply now for immediate consideration and early interview
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.