Data Business Analyst -Consumer Data Platform-£450-500 per day(London)
My market leading client are on the search for a data business analyst with a strong focus on Consumer Data Platform(CDP).The role involves exploring and comprehending the company's current data environment, including the Data Warehouse, from the viewpoint of use cases deemed important by the Marketing department. This includes pinpointing the appropriate and pertinent data sources for mapping data points, ensuring the data's quality at a high level, and documenting essential information about the system and datasets.
- Hands-on experience with CRM/CDP and Data Warehouse systems.
- Proven ability to apply knowledge of using SQL to query data from databases and dimensional data models (star schemas), and to reverse engineer data lineage.
- Ability to analyse and summarise data flows (as-is and to-be) with the context of business processes and data outcomes.
- Ability to write clear business documentation, such as business process documents, technical specifications, and training documents.
- Experience in business change initiatives within a large organisation.
If you are skilled in the above, Kindly apply!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.