Data Manager (Insights, Capability, Data Quality, Analysis, Power BI, SQL) London - Hybrid working £50K plus benefits
We are working with our client, an acclaimed and influential organisation within the Art and Culture Sector, on a newly created role as they drive forth a dedicated Data Function.
Working with them to define and deliver a roadmap to support the effective use, management, and analysis of data, you will be pivotal in driving the development of strategic data capability.
As the organisation's Data Manager, you will own the development and implementation of the logical data model that defines how data entities across the organisation are related and act as a champion for data and information management best practice across the organisation.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in establishing data quality standards and putting in place appropriate data governance
- You will have a deep understanding of data privacy and security legislation
- Advanced skills in using a range of Windows-based software packages particularly reporting tools such as Power BI, and a proven ability to interrogate a range of systems to develop a variety of reports
- Be able to illustrate evidence in high level data handling and the analytical skills to deliver insight solutions
- You will have a good understanding of data handling including SQL or equivalent
- You will have experience of championing and demonstrating to others the benefits of good data management practices and experience in training and mentoring staff in the use of data
- Experienced in developing data/information asset registers and data models
- You must be educated to Degree level OR qualified by relevant professional experience
This is an exciting time to join them, as you would be instrumental to building this newly created dedicated function promoting a data driven culture.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.