DATA QUALITY ENGINEER-LONDON (HYBRID)-6MONTHS-OUTSIDE IR35
My Market Leading client are on the hunt for a data quality engineer who will be at the forefront of the team ensuring quality is maintained in our overall data, data pipelines and data warehouse. You will be central to the success of the global Data Transformation initiative.Also given the oppurtunity to define the company's data quality engineering approach, making fundamental changes through the design and implementation of a modern data ecosystem that underpins DM's bold growth ambitions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working independently and proactively on assigned tasks and issues encountered during the workday.
- Representing the team in all data quality-related project meetings.
- Designing and executing comprehensive data validation strategies, including profiling, cleansing, and transformation, to address data quality issues.
- Conducting data quality assessments and audits to ensure adherence to standards and identify improvement areas.
- Collaborating with data engineering teams to design and implement automated data quality checks and monitoring processes,
- Proficiency in SQL and data querying for data validation and testing purposes
- A strong understanding of data quality concepts, methodologies, and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SnowflakE
- Familiarity with data integration, ETL processes, and data governance frameworks
- Solid understanding of data structures, relational databases, and data modelling concept
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
If you are skilled in the above, kindly apply for immediate consideration!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.