DIGITAL REPORTING ANALYST (EMEA)£400-470PER DAY-LONDON(Hybrid)
My market leading client are looking for a digital reporting analyst with previous experience as a digital reporting analyst in retail business; to join the team ASAP on a short term 10 week contract (possible extension) This role will have specific responsibility for the EMEA Digital reporting activities within the organisation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing Power BI dashboards for all EMEA Digital requirements, in close collaboration with the Digital Trade, Insights, Finance, Customer Service, CRM and Digital Marketing leads.
- In collaboration with the Digital team, establishing Key Performance Indicators and ensuring that process performance is measured, analysed, and reported accordingly.
- Support reconciliation and verification of web analytics and transaction data as end user, including Google Analytics, AdTech and MarTech platforms such as ContentSquare, Meta, TikTok.
- Working closely with the finance and data analytics teams to quickly identify data issues as they arise and liaise with the relevant teams to resolve.
- Responsible for reviewing existing reports for the opportunity to optimise performance, measures, relationships, etc., investigating any potential bugs and resolving challenges.
- Responsible for keeping reports up & running (e.g., refreshing).
- Expertise in Power BI, DAX is required.
- Must have experience as a digital reporting analyst in retail business. Good understanding and experience of Ecommerce and Customer KPI's.
- Proven experience in creating insightful dashboards and using MI/BI reporting tools. Hands-on development experience with Power BI, DAX and visualisation techniques.
- Proficient in Excel such as advanced formulas, visualisations, and pivot tables.
- Proven experience in data reconciliation, including integrating data from multiple sources, identifying discrepancies, and determining root causes of issues.
- Knowledge of relational databases.Supports implementation and reconciliation of new data sets to ensure consistency.
If you are skilled in the above, Kindly apply!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.