END USER COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT MANAGER (Windows 10), Essex to £75K + pkg & bonus
A talented, self-motivated Environment Manager (with End User Computing / Win10 experience) strong required by our client, a prestigious global Professional Services firm, to help in its drive to a new way of working. You will be responsible for all services and products delivered by the End User Computing teams, providing a single line of reporting, with a focus on supplier / vendor management, alignment of technology / architectural roadmaps and software release strategies and cadence. The role is based in the firm's global Service Centre in N Essex and offers an attractive salary from £65,000 to £75,000 plus generous benefits and attractive bonus.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with Architecture to develop the End User Computing technology roadmap and own the processes to enable a move to a service oriented model
- Primary interface into key suppliers, ensuring appropriate and challenging KPIs in place and that they are managed effectively
- Take ownership and establish a RACI for end-to-end software release processes
- Ensure variations in terms of patch and release levels are kept to a minimum and that responsibilities for housekeeping EUC estate are clearly detailed and understood
- Map out the detailed End User Computing Service process value maps to identify constraints
- Ongoing communication and receiving \ reporting on feedback from Business and Technology Stakeholders
- Engage with projects that directly impact or are dependent on EUC and ensure projects are delivered with appropriate ongoing support models in place
- Ensure all EUC products and services are performing well and meeting the needs and expectations of the business.
This is a superb opportunity to join a global leader, in a role with a strong scope for advancement. You'll benefit from working in a challenging yet supportive environment with an emphasis on developing your skills and your career.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.