FRONT END DEVELOPER - REMOTE - £38,205 - £44,264
We are proud to be partnered with a large-scale organisation with a unique user base of over 30,000. A leader in their sector they are looking to a Front-End Developer looking to progress their career.
This is a new role to the organisation and the work is approx. 80% web based. You will work on a combination of CMS and WordPress sites but also have the opportunity to work on voice projects with Alexa.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an appreciation for UX. You will also be responsible for converting designs into front end code. With a passion for web application development, a strong understanding of programming languages and frameworks, as well as experience working within a team environment you will be offered supported professional development in this role.
One of the many benefits provided by this organisation is their genuine commitment to professional development. Mentoring, upskilling and training are offered. Other benefits include over 21% pension contribution from them, as well as a total of in excess of 40 days leave when public holidays are included.
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes and prototypes to front-end code that will produce the visual elements of websites and applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to discuss the needs, design, and functionality of website and application interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers and backend development teams using Git, JIRA, and MS Teams.
- Working on industry leading web platforms such as WordPress, helping support a small number of WordPress sites.
- Create prototypes and mock-ups of websites and applications.
- Conduct thorough accessibility tests of the product you are building.
- Experience of working with latest web technologies to convert Figma specifications into front-end code.
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
PLEASE APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.