GLOBAL TELECOMS & MOBILE ANALYST, MANCHESTER to £50,000 plus Pkg & Bonus
A Global Telecommunications and Mobile Analyst is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. You will be responsible for providing a variety of key support, analysis and administration services across our client's telephony and mobile wireless services platform to internal stakeholders in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The Analyst will be responsible for the delivery, coordination and management of third party mobile network vendors, fixed line and conference call services to the regions. In addition, you will manage and coordinate internal firm wireless and fixed line telephony service offerings, including BYOD and wireless broadband device programs - including external vendor management, working closely with internal stakeholders and detailed cost/budget analysis on the performance and delivery of services. The role offer an attractive salary to £50,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience in mobile network carrier vendor relationship management
- Experience or equivalent, in a Telecoms Expense Management or, mobile network operations or product management team
- Exposure to B2B / MACD network / vendor platforms supporting telecoms / mobile services
- Strong contract and price vendor negotiation and management skills
- Experience in cost or financial data analysis (using Excel or other Data Analysis platforms)
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor's degree or Diploma of Higher Education (or be qualified by experience)
- Additional languages, such as German or French, highly preferred
ROLE & MAIN REPONSIBILITIES
* Supporting Strategy and Direction
* Managing and Administering Internal Programmes
* Financial Analysis and Cost Control
* Coordination of External vendors and Services
* Managing Compliance
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.