IT SERVICE DESK TEAM LEADER / MANAGER, MANCHESTER to £50,000 plus Pkg & Bonus
A Service Desk / Helpdesk Team Leader / Manager is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. You will be responsible for managing the team of 9 Support Analysts (1st and 2nd line), ensuring optimnal customer service delivery and that the team works in unison with their counterparts in different locations worldwide. This will entail supervision, training and coaching of the team, ensuring objectives and KPIs are met, tha the Service Management system (ServiceNow) is being used and acting as a point of escalation for issues.
The role offer an attractive salary to £50,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Solid experience managing a support centre / helpdesk / service desk environment
- Strong leadership allied to analyical and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of applications typically used in a (legal) word processing environment, such as MS Office Suite, Acrobat, iManage, OmniPage, DocX Tools, and other relevant software and hardware
- Ability to provide Remote Access support, currently: VPN, Remote Desktop Services RSA tokens and home printing
- Ability to support Smartphones including Blackberry, Android and iPhone. Experience with wireless email systems such as BES.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support iManage, DTE, and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of legal-specific applications such as Concordance, LiveNote and CaseSoft applications preferred.
- Have ITIL and Microsoft accreditiations (MOS MCITP MCT)
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor's degree or Diploma of Higher Education (or be qualified by experience)
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.