TRAINER / HELPDESK SUPPORT ANALYST, London £30k-£40k + pkg
Helpdesk Support Analyst / Trainer (with strong MSOffice and other legal/ law applications) skills required to join a prominent professional services firm based in its growing London office.
You will work as a member of the Global Technology department, focusing on helpdesk and desk side support with the addition of assisting with the training needs of the office. The Technology Support Helpdesk/Trainer is responsible for the resolution of desktop, notebook, application and remote computing issues - all in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. The role offers an attractive salary from £30k to £40k plus generous benefits.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- An extensive amount of software training experience desired
- Strong PC helpdesk/applications support desired
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook), iManage Desksite, and Litera ChangePro and timekeeping software
- Quickly develops knowledge of the firm's templates and macros, the intranet, Intapp Time, and Litera ChangePro
- Quickly develops advanced knowledge of Cisco phone software
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge and proficiency with handheld wireless devices (i.e. BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android) in a corporate environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred - or qualified by experience
Our client is a highly respected global professional services firm which offers a strong technical challenge and a real focus on developing careers. Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.