INFORMATION GOVERNANCE TECHNICAL LEAD
Manchester £45k to £65k + pkg & bonus
An Information Governance Technical Lead (with Sailpoint) is required by our client, a global professional services firm, based out of its shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. This role is very much at the heart of the firm's identity and access management (IAM) program, for which you will be responsible.
The role offers an attractive salary from £45,000 to £65,000 plus generous benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* Possess demonstrable experience working within an Identity Management (IAM) team or department, with at least one enterprise-type implementation.
* Previous experience supporting security and/or access management programs such as Sailpoint & CyberArk
* Display strong analytical skills, including effectively defining problems and identifying solutions.
* Thrive working in a team with a customer-service focus.
* Possess knowledge of applications typically used in a global technology infrastructure environment, such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Cloud Services and SolarWinds.
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in CS or a related field (or qualified by experience)
* Worked with server & storage, active directory, networking and/or other Technology Infrastructure fields
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading the overall Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Provisioning effort.
· Designing, improving and automating backend processes using leading identity management (IDM) solutions.
· Driving the design, strategy and implementation of Microsoft Cloud Services environments in relation to access management, access reviews and e-discovery capabilities.
· Developing collaborative relationships with functional leads, supervisors, managers, and others within the Technology Department.
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture.
Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.