INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST (CISSP) - LONDON, Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CISSP certified Information Security Analyst / Manager to join our World renowned client.
Joining their expanding team, you will be providing planning, research and design of robust security architectures for technology projects. Providing expertise for all matters concerning operational security, you will act as a subject matter expert in information security, ensuring compliance with all relevant information security requirements and controlling risk.
Key skills and experience:
- CISSP certified
- A minimum of 5 years' operational experience in an Information Security Manager, Analyst or Consultant capacity
- Awareness of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann and IAF and how to utilise them
- The ability to create architecture diagrams using industry standard notations
- Experience of designing Secure Systems and Defence in Depth principles
- Experience working with secure web development frameworks such as OWASP
- Experience applying technical security controls to Agile development projects and cloud based solutions
- A developed understanding of applying technical controls to comply with relevant legislation and regulations, e.g. Data Protection Act, Computer Misuse Act, PCI DSS, GxP
- An understanding of risk management in an IT environment
- Exposure to Penetration Testing
- Experience of working within an ISO27001envrironment would be highly beneficial
About the company:
Our client is committed to creating an inclusive culture where you can reach your full potential and take ownership of your own career development, cross training opportunities exist and are actively encouraged. They offer a true work/life balance with a range of additional benefits which include flexible working.
Apply now for immediate consideration and early interview
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.