INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - SCCM, Active Directory, PowerShell - London to £50K + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an INFRASTRUSTURE ENGINEER, with experience of SCCM, Active Directory, Windows Server and PowerShell to take responsibility for the management and day to day operation of our client's IT infrastructure and other required services. You would be joining an established world-renowned organisation inspirational organisation, whose work affects most people in the UK.
KEY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Strong experience of using systems management tools particularly Systems Centre Operations Manager proactively monitor Citrix and VMWare environments, along with standard server monitoring.
- Experience of managing the Active Directory including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS.
- You will have proven PowerShell scripting skills, while additional experience in .Net and C# would be advantageous
- Experience of server operating systems: Windows Server. MCSE and/or MCITP strongly desirable.
- Experience of administration of HP Physical and Virtual server environments. Strong understanding and experience of Storage Area Network (SAN) principles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be the principal Subject Matter Expert (SME) in scripting and technologies providing specialist expertise to facilitate and execute the installation, maintenance, configuration and administration of all aspects of the infrastructure.
Applying best practice and specialist knowledge to meet the changing business requirements of the Microsoft stack, you will act as a principal technical expert in Microsoft technologies with particular focus on scripting and automation and provide the highest point of internal technical expertise within the organisation for these systems.
Leading technical resource in the documentation of standards and strategy in the relevant technical areas you will also contribute to the definitions of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the CIMS Team and the development of technical procedures and standards.
You will also maintain physical and logical security and integrity of servers and their data.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the largest not for profit organisations and is a world-renowned research and awareness charity. It is one of the largest independent research charities of its type and conducts research and campaigns aimed at raising awareness and influencing public policy.
Committed to creating an inclusive culture where you can reach your full potential and take ownership of your own career development, cross training opportunities exist and are actively encouraged. They offer a true work/life balance with a range of additional benefits which include flexible working.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.