INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS MANAGER, based in Merseyside, £58,000 - £65,000 plus Excellent Benefits.
An ambitious and renowned organisation based in Merseyside are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Systems Manager to hold responsibility for the following areas within their busy IT department: Servers & Storage, PC Infrastructure, Unix, Security Systems, DBAs.
You will be a technical expert with leadership experience within a similar role. You will hold responsibility for providing operational service stability and managing multiple projects whilst delivering on time and within budget.
You will be joining this prestigious organisation at an exciting time with some high-profile strategic initiatives to lead such as: Storage Replacement, dual factor authentication and a SIEM project. In addition to helping define future technology requirements, replacement cycles and securing the budget.
KEY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Proven experience of an Infrastructure Systems Management role in any sector where you can demonstrate responsibility for planning, budget control and team leading ability
- Excellent technical experience managing a sophisticated technical environment that supports a full range of services
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Project Planning skills, managing multiple projects at the same time
The following TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE needs to be in-depth:
- Windows Server 2012R2\2016
- Active Directory
- SAN based File Storage
- Windows system monitoring such as SCOM
The following TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE needs to be good working level:
- Exchange 2013\2016
- SQL Server XenApp\XenDesktop Infrastructure Management and Application Publishing
- Server resilience including clustering and load balancing e.g. NetScaler or equivalent.
- Enterprise Backup technologies
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will support, maintain and enhance the Server / Storage Environments underpinning the IT Services provided across all areas of the Business. you will be accountable to the Head of Infrastructure Services and will manage a talented team of Systems Engineers. Major emphasis is placed on the quality of customer services delivered by Infrastructure services. You will play an important role in ensuring that the current high standards are maintained and wherever possible, improved.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is renowned within their industry and offers a true work/life balance with some exceptional benefits including an extremely generous pension and holiday allowance. Our client is an innovative and prestigious organisation which operates on a global scale and a nearly £500 million turnover. The organisation has a reputation for excellence and are planning to achieve growth in both quality and scale over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity to join a business who are industry leading and offer a varied and stimulating working environment for their staff.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.