IT BUSINESS ANALYST- based in Liverpool, £33,000 - £40,000 plus Excellent Benefits
A talented and motivated IT Business Analyst with strong Data Analysis skills is required to join a highly reputable organisation based in Liverpool. Working within a team of skilled Business Analysts you will be working on a major record systems upgrade. The Business Analyst will work with a variety of stakeholders and gather and document requirements whilst providing data analysis.
Key Skills & Background:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst both independently on small projects or part of a larger team.
- Requirements elicitation, stakeholder analysis and process mapping.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- A background in data analysis, data collection and presenting data visually.
Knowledge and experience in the following would be distinctly desirable:
- An understanding of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Understanding of databases or data modelling techniques.
- Able to use mapping or flowchart systems.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of business analysis activities including facilitating workshops and collaborating with a wide range of departments and staff. Reporting to the Business Analysis Manager you will be a key member of the business change team.
About the Company:
Set in a wonderful location in the heart of Liverpool, this organisation is renowned within their sector and offers a true work/life balance with some exceptional benefits including an extremely generous pension and holiday allowance.
Our client is an innovative and prestigious organisation which operates on a global scale and a nearly £500 million turnover. The organisation has a reputation for excellence and are planning to achieve growth in both quality and scale over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity to join a business who are sector leading and offer a varied and stimulating working environment for their staff.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.