IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER, £43,000 - £53,000 plus Excellent Benefits (excellent annual leave, pension contribs). Hybrid working (WFH - with monthly visits to Merseyside).
A world-leading organisation is seeking an experienced Technical IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their talented Project Management team and manage a wide range of cross-departmental IT Infrastructure Projects. This a large-scale organisation with approx. 50,000 users for IT and a complex structure which means you will be liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders, so your communication skills are paramount. You will enjoy working within a professional and friendly team and can take advantage of an exceptional benefits package.
They are looking for someone who has proven project management experience within a range of Infrastructure areas such as: Networks, Firewalls, Servers and Storage. You will work alongside Business, IT and Infrastructure Managers to plan resources for IT projects.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Track record of delivering large-scale and complex IT Infrastructure Projects
- Experience of managing large-scale business change initiatives
- Experience of using Industry standard Project Management methodologies such as Prince2, APM or PMP.
- Proven risk mitigation and quality management experience
- Experience of working in a complex experience where there is a wide range of parallel and mutually dependant activities
- Experience of managing and motivating and working effectively as part of the team
- Experience of managing a diverse range of stakeholders with conflicting views and opinions
- Proven accountability for sizeable budgets, and adherence to these budgets for the projects delivered
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will provide guidance and support to senior sponsors, programme management and members of programme teams. You will be required to understand the business issues and challenges of the organisation in relation to the implementation of a wide range of cross institutional IT projects. The IT Project Manager will create and execute project plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and manage operational aspects of projects, priorities and scope on a day-to-day basis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is renowned within their sector and offers a true work/life balance with some exceptional benefits including an extremely generous pension and holiday allowance. Our client is an innovative and prestigious organisation which operates on a global scale and a nearly £500 million turnover. The organisation has a reputation for excellence and are planning to achieve growth in both quality and scale over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity to join a business who are sector leading and offer a varied and stimulating working environment for their staff.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.