IT Project Manager - Contract - 6 months. £475 - £525 per day, 3 posts available. Hybrid working - Midlands. Inside IR35.
An IT Project Manager is required for a 6-month contract to work with our public sector client. The IT Project Manager needs to be highly experienced in delivering IT projects within complex environments and possess excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
The postholder will consult with a wide variety of stakeholders across the organisation (and needs to be confident in dealing with stakeholder conflict), both internally and externally and manage the successful delivery of projects in a highly structured way, considering and mitigating potential risks. The projects are heavily technical so the ability to translate technical speak to layman's terms is important.
The role will be INSIDE of IR35.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Track record of delivering large-scale and complex IT Projects within complicated environments
- Experience of using Industry standard Project Management methodologies such as Prince2, APM or PMP
- Proven risk mitigation and quality management experience
- Experience of working in a complex experience where there is a wide range of parallel and mutually dependant activities
- Experience of managing and motivating and working effectively as part of the team
- Experience of managing a diverse range of stakeholders with conflicting views and opinions
- Proven accountability for sizeable budgets, and adherence to these budgets for the projects delivered
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager to be involved with a large-scale and prestigious public sector organisation, who are delivering a number of high-profile projects within an innovative environment. Please apply today for more details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.