IT Project Manager - Essex - Initial 6 month Contract - £440 day
Our client, a leading Healthcare Service Provider is looking to a Project Manager to work on a new Patient web based portal. Having experience manging a Home Delivery related project previously, you would be coming in at inception and undertake the initial scoping and business case submission, moving through to vendor selection process and to interaction with the legal team to assign/agree contracts. You will be working with business functions to initially document user requirements.
You will be looking to Solutions (including on the market off the shelf ones) assimilating the best fit to requirements. If a third party supplier is appointed you will be managing the 3rd parties and work with the client's Technical staff in the background from an implementation perspective.
- Accomplished Business Change/Transformation Project Manager with core disciplines - change, planning, budget
- Relevant home delivery related project experience ideally within a retail environment
- 3rd party management - having had experience in vendor selection and management
- Process mapping
- PRINCE and (ideally) Agile
- Web based solution projects experience would be highly advantageous
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.