IT Support Analyst (1st Line) - London c £30K base with a generous annual bonus also on offer and excellent benefits
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an International Investment Bank, for an IT Support Analyst to offer 1st line support in their central London office. You will be offering onsite support to local staff and remote support to other regional offices as part of the London IT Team.
You will provide 1st line support for PC Hardware, Software and mobile devices and take ownership of installing, configuring and deploying new equipment, amongst other tasks.
You will serve as an initial primary contact between users and the IT Support Team, and so exceptional customer care skills are essential. This is an ideal opportunity for someone perhaps looking to progress their career, confident in their IT Support skills.
There is a requirement to be onsite 4 days a week (usually Mon-Thurs) with the ability to work remotely on the other day. Support and training will be offered and in addition to the base salary an exceptional bonus and benefits package is offered.
Key skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a customer facing 1st line support or Helpdesk role in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Office 365 applications
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows 10
- Some experience or knowledge of Ricoh MFD Printers
- Smart Phone and Tablet support
- Knowledge of web browsers
- Confident in troubleshooting and finding resolutions to issues raised
- Basic knowledge of servers and Active Directory would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.