KITCHEN SALES DESIGNER - WEST SUSSEX- £30,000 BASE / £55,000 UNCAPPED OTE
My client, an award winning provider of luxurious & design-led solutions, is looking to add to their West Sussex showroom team. The showroom is one of three which showcases examples of the high end luxury kitchens they offer.
With proven sales skills, you will also have experience in designing unique cutting edge solutions. Our client is renowned for their ability to provide something different, and often quirky to their clients. This, coupled with the fact that they look to offer an unparalleled customer experience, has cemented their reputation as the supplier to go to for "something different".
What they are looking for:
- Experience of designing luxury kitchens
- You must possess a clear awareness and interest in interior design trends within the industry and be comfortable communicating with high-value clients
- You MUST be confident and experienced in face to face sales
- Compusoft (Winner) is advantageous but not essential as training may be available if you have experience of similar packages
- EQ (Easyquote) is advantageous but not essential as training can be offered
- Experience within a company providing Design, Supply and Installation services would be beneficial as they regularly project manage & oversee the installations of their projects
- A degree in creative art or Interior Design would be highly desirable but not essential
- A full driving license and the use of your own vehicle for attending client appointments (travel expensed) is required
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Tuesday to Thursday, 8.30-4pm Friday & 10-4pm Saturday. Working Days: 5 Day working week including Saturday. The showroom is closed on Mondays.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration - immediate interviews available
REF: KITCHEN DESIGN JOBS DESIGN JOBS, KITCHEN SALES JOBS
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.