Lead Automation Test Engineer - London to £60,000 - High Level of Flexible working offered
Our London based client is looking for a Lead Test Engineer to join them. This organisation is Globally renowned and has a positive impact on the lives of millions in the UK alone through the work they undertake.
You will establish and document a tailored strategy quality plan in collaboration with key stakeholders for the performance of quality assurance activities.
In addition to the opportunity of working with a highly talented wider team, you will be afforded the opportunity of a high flex in terms of hybrid working with only 1 or 2 days a week required onsite and very flexible core hour working.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Defining the end to end test strategy for new initiatives/products aligning with the Agile/DevOps culture
- Lead the Test activities within a cross-functional product team
- Collaboratively work with software engineers to define, develop and deliver test automation solutions covering both functional and non-functional aspects of testing
- Being an advocate for quality and encouraging engineers at all levels to write high quality, testable software.
- Work with the organisation on their journey to CI/CD
- Liaise with business stakeholders supporting end-user activity, such as user acceptance testing
- Review design artefacts for testability and define overall testing plans
- Act as an Ambassador for TDD, BDD and ATDD models
- Leading a small team you will provide guidance and mentor your team, providing peer review to promote team growth and learning. Part of this Line Management will involve setting KPI's and objectives.
Essential skills and experience required:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years' experience of Test Documentation
- Experience in devising test strategies and test plans for new initiatives/products
- Extensive experience of testing web-based customer- and colleague-facing applications
- Extensive experience in implementing test automation tools/frameworks, covering both functional and non-functional aspects of testing
- Extensive experience with executing functional/acceptance tests
- Experience of non-functional testing types such as accessibility, performance, and security testing
- You must have prior proven Line Management experience
Apply NOW for more information.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.