APPLCATION MOBILITY SUPPORT ANALYST / ENGINEER, Manchester to £50k + generous pkg & bonus
An Applications Mobility Analyst / Engineer is required by our client, a global professional services firm, based out of its Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. This role is very much at the heart of the firm's mobility strategy, delivery and support. You will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of all software and hardware relating to the firm's global mobility infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, operating systems (Microsoft Windows and Linux) and core applications (BlackBerry server software, BlackBerry mobile apps).
The role offers an attractive salary from £40,000 to £50,000 plus generous benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* Have knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), various Linux operating systems, mobile device operating systems, and Enterprise Mobility Management systems.
* Knowledge and proficiency of various remote communication methodologies required, including VDI and VPN technology
* Experience with BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Manager, additional related components and mobile apps, is preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (or qualified by experience)
* Previous experience in a PC hardware/software support role with related experience working with mobile devices and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) software
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.